Sunday, December 1, 2013

A Few Sweet Ornaments ....

Hi,

I can't tell you how much I Love this Birdhouse die by Eileen Hull for Sizzix.....So much fun!
When I got my Stacey Yacula/Purple Onion Design Christmas stamps and there were these two little Birds...I knew they had to go with the Birdhouse and I needed to make some Ornaments!

So here they are......


This one is the House for Juniper the Sentiment is from a Carolyn Draws Wreath set.


This Little birds name is Silver



They were so easy and Fun to make, I hope to make some for my grand kids in different themes.


Over at the Purple Onion Design Blog you will see some major Inspiration for Ornaments and Gifts for Christmas!
Go HERE to see and HERE for the Special Sale Michele is having right now!
Enter Code HOL2013 qt Checkout to get 25%off until Monday!
The holiday sale is in now on!  All stamps are 25% off until December 10th.  Please make sure you enter the code HOL2013 when you place your order to receive the discount.
There are 2 pages of Black Friday deals.  These stamps are also included in the 25% off.  The stamps will be available at these prices through Monday, December 2nd (Cyber Monday).
- See more at: http://purpleoniondesigns.typepad.com/my_weblog/#sthash.NKCYDtf0.dpuf

The holiday sale is in now on!  All stamps are 25% off until December 10th.  Please make sure you enter the code HOL2013 when you place your order to receive the discount.
There are 2 pages of Black Friday deals.  These stamps are also included in the 25% off.  The stamps will be available at these prices through Monday, December 2nd (Cyber Monday).
- See more at: http://purpleoniondesigns.typepad.com/my_weblog/#sthash.NKCYDtf0.dpuf


I hope you are having a good weekend, thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Barb said...

Absolutely adorable, Kelly! So creative! Love 'em both!

eileen hull said...

Such cute ornaments Kelly! The little birds are the perfect touches!

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...