Friday, November 29, 2013

A Sale at Purple Onion Designs!!

Hi,

Michele is having a Sale at Purple Onion Designs The sale will start this Today 11/29 and run until 12/10.  All stamps will be 25% off.

There will be some some Black Friday specials which will also be included in the 25% off sale.  These stamps will have an additional 25% off the sale price listed on the website.  The specials will run until Monday 12/2, which is Cyber Monday. Make Sure you enter the code HOL2013 at checkout to get the discount.

Tomorrow I will have something Cute to show you, but for now head over to the Purple Onion Design Blog HERE and check out what the Other DT members have been doing!!

I Hope you had a wonderful Holiday!!

XOXO

No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...