Tuesday, November 12, 2013

A Quickie little card and More New Stamps at POD!!

Hi,

Michele just released more stamps at Purple Onion Design for the Holidays.  Many of them are perfect for your Holiday Project Life and other Creations.
I have not received mine yet but they are on the Web sight HERE and ready to purchase.

Here are just a few....but there are many More!!
And Here is a very quick and Simple Card I made with Stacey Yacula's Winterberry!


I hope you have a great day....Thanks so Much for Stopping!!

My Stamps Came yesterday so I Added this little card I created real quick using Carolyn Draws Cute Reindeer!!


Thank you......XO

5 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Lovely card Kelly, just a cute character! Jo x

Dawn T said...

so very cute Kelly.

Cris said...

What a cute card! I love the way you colored the snowman, and the bright colors are perfect ;-)

donna mikasa said...

So, so cute!! First card is so cute and colorful and I love Carolyn Draws! You're rockin' POD! ;)

Lori said...

These are darling - love the snowbanks in both of them!

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...