Sunday, August 4, 2013

Time to Show a Few More CHA Samples!

Hi,

I'm certainly earning the BAD Blogger Award!!  I have so much going on in my life right now it is hard to do anything......
I have a few more Cards Created with Sizzix/Karen Burniston Dies to Show you today!!

This first one is done with the Adorable House pop N Cut and the Matching Thinlits So Much fun!

Here is the Front:

I also used a Textured Impressions folder by Karen Burniston and a Wavy Label Framelitt on this... The Sentiment is Paper Smooches!

Here is the Inside:


I used a Hero Arts Ink Spot Background on this and a Simon Says Stamp Sentiment.
The Gift card Holder is also a brand new die by Karen that will be Shipping in September!
So many Fun uses for these Dies.....

This next one also uses the House and I made it into a Spooky Scene!

Here is the Front:

 
The Background is Impression Obsession and all other stamps are Paper Smooches.

Here is the FUN Inside!


The Web Pattern is Hero Arts and Impression Obsession for the Houndstooth.
All the Fun Stamps are Paper Smooches....
This pop N Cut is actually called the Multi Tiered Platform I hyst Added athe House from the House Pop N Cut on top....
I used Karen's Flagpoles a long the Side of the Multi Tier to Hang the Banner of Candy corn!
This was so much Fun to make.....

I Hope you have enjoyed these cards and they Inspire you to get some pop N Cut Dies.
You know I Adore them......

Have a great day and I'll be back next week with another CHA card or Two.....

5 comments:

Dawn T said...

both are so cute Kelly. There is just so much of interest in these cards

Karen B said...

In Saturday's class I was showing the Snippets line and I was saving your cards for last as the "big reveal" since they are SO fantastic! That Halloween card, especially, received GASPS when I showed it.

judkajudi said...

You are the queen of pop n cuts!! That halloween card is a work of art!!

raquelmason.blogspot.com said...

Love that card & the multi tier is a must have.

Alice said...

you are a genius! haunted house? that is sooooo cool! love them both!

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...