Thursday, June 20, 2013

New Stamps are Coming to Purple Onion Designs!

Hi,

Hello! The new Summer collection from Stacey Yacula has arrived at Purple Onion Designs!! See the full Sweet Summer collection here There are also stamps by , Liz Tamanaha  and Carolyn Draws. The new stamps starts shipping the week of July 7th, pre-order yours in the next four days and you will receive 10% off on those adorable new stamps! The sale runs from June 20th to June 23rd.

Here are a Few of the CUTE Images Coming......



There are many more, so don't forget to check out the full collection HERE!


I'm excited about this release so many Fun stamps and something for everyone!




Here is a card I made using some older Purple onion Design Stamps by Stephanie Ackerman. this set is called Home Sweet Home.



Got a Little inky and Sparkly on this one..... :)

Hope you have a Great day and don't forget to go check out all the new stamps on Pre-Order at Purple Onion Design!
There are also some Great stamps on sale at POD HERE























2 comments:

judkajudi said...

I so love Stacey Yakula's stamps! I put together a wish list and it is over $70!!! Her images are so adorable and offer so much potential!!

Donna Gibson said...

Oh, these are the cutest! I had to order Freckles, Tucker and a couple of others after you used them on a card. Too bad I missed the sale!!

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...