Sunday, May 19, 2013

Playing with Lawn Fawn Stamps and New Sizzix/Karen Burniston dies!!

Hi,

I have had one of these Hot Air Balloons Colored Since Retreat....I could hardly wait to get the Lawn Fawn Set (Blue Skies) for myself when it was released this Month.
Then I got my New Journey Collection by Karen Burniston for Sizzix and I immediately had to PLAY!!

Here is my Card Front:




I used an Impression Obsession stamp For the Background and New Karen Burniston/ Sizzix Framelits for the Frame.  Sentiment is by Lawn Fawn.....

Here is the Inside:




All Dies are new Karen Burniston/Sizzix that will be in Stores in June!! All stamps are Lawn Fawn..... ( I cut the sky's the Limit stamp apart to lay it out differently)

New Sizzix dies Used:
Funky Label Pop N Cut
Funky Label Framelits
New Base Card/Square with Ornate Edge
Congrats Sizzlit

I Hope you have a Great Day, Thanks so Much for Stopping by!!



7 comments:

Karen B said...

Oooh! Those brilliantly colored balloons! And I love how you put the one cloud on an extra pop-up on the shelf, too. What a great stamp set and a perfect fit with the Funky label.

rcwidow (Linda) said...

Love how you used the new LF stamps. Love that hot air balloon!

Unknown said...

Absolutely STUNNING my friend. WOW!!!!

Dawn T said...

adorable Kelly

donna mikasa said...

Oh, those hot air balloons are gorgeous! What a fun PnC graduation card--perfect for Camden!

Alice said...

your coloring on those hot air balloons is amazing, Kelly! amazing card!

raquelmason.blogspot.com said...

The hot air balloons are colored so wonderful.

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...