Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Mimi As a Heartfelt Thanks!

Hi,

I sent this off to a Friend...and she Finally Got it so I can show it Here now.....

It's been a While Since I have colored a Mimi and I just Adore All The Penny Black Mimi's!
They are so Easy to color and are so darn Cute...

Here is the Front of the Pop N Cut Card!

And the Message under to Flap..... ( The Wording is from CL301 Hugs and Hearts and I think it is Discontinued)






The Inside With Mimi and Lots of Sizzix Hearts......


And a Little Close up Shot......
I had to make the Red Card Base Large as I was trying to hide the wings as much as Possible....and I did not have 12x12 Paper for the Bahama Breeze Paper.....


All The Dots and Wording are Hero Arts The Mimi is Penny Black.....

Hope you have a Great Wednesday!!

Hugs,






8 comments:

donna mikasa said...

Wow! All of your pop ups are one of a kind wonders!! Love the colors and Mimi is colored so perfectly! Awesome, Kelly!

Karen B said...

Yes, she "finally got it" - it's all the postal service's fault! Not the fault of the friend who didn't check her mail for three days. Not her fault at all! I LOVE THIS!!!

Kelly said...

oh my what a CUTE explosion! LOVE that!

Pajalu said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous card. This looks amazing Kelly

Cindy C. said...

This is marvelous Kelly!

Sue McRae said...

I love the contrast between the simple card front and the "wow" that awaits inside! Fabulous!

Dawn T said...

Super cute Kelly.

Alice said...

gorgeous coloring on Mimi, Kelly! such a sweet and pretty card. amazing details as always!

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...