Saturday, December 1, 2012

A Little Snowman LOVE!

Hi,

Because My Daughter and I have this CRAZY Love for Snowmen and Teal and Because I have so many Fun Snowman stamps and this FUN FUN Die.....
I had to Play on this Saturday Morning.....

Here is a Fun Little Project using some of my Very Favorite Stamps and Dies.....



Sweet Huh??

Here are some Close ups of the Pages.....





I made 8 Pages in this book, With this Die you can just keep going or make it just a Small Card...... I LOVE it!!!

Here is the Book Closed......


I thought about giving this to my daughter but not sure I can part with it I love it so Much!!
This die is perfect to just make an album with photo's or ??  So Many Endless Possibilities!!  Karen Burniston and Gretchen of GS Scrapbooks have some Samples on their Blogs....

Hope you have a great day.  Tonight we will go down by the Water and watch the Boat Parade of Lights such a Kewl event they have here every year!!

Hugs,








22 comments:

Beate said...

OMG, Kelly, this is the coolest accordion book ever!!! LOVE the paper and the darling snowflakes, and of course your flipping pages! You rock!
Hugs and smiles

Barb said...

Wow! What an adorable book, Kelly! Love all the different snowmen! The details you added are so fun, like the snowflakes, hearts and lamppost! LOVE IT ALL!!

LauraJane:) said...

WONDERFUL!! This would make a GREAT mantle topper:)

Lisa Carroll said...

Oh my goodness, Kelly... This. Is. FABULOUS!! Outstanding in every way! LOVE it! :D

CinnamonSally said...

Wow Wow WOW Kelly this is fabulous, just a stunning project!!

Sue McRae said...

This is so fun Kelly! Love all your happy little snowmen and the pool colour with the pops of red and green!

Arlene said...

Unbelievable... WOW. A fabulous project.

Virginia L. said...

Oh.my.goodness, Kelly! You just blew me away with this cute cute masterpiece! Wow! Love it so much! Congrats also on the shout out over CAS-ual Fridays!

donna mikasa said...

Oh my goodness! This is sooooo cute! Love the different snowmen and your fave colors too! I wouldn't want to part with it, either!

Dawn T said...

so cute Kelly. Just love all your wonderful snowmen and the way your book folds is awesome

Agno said...

Love your work
Loveyour site
Its really inspiring....
Why dont you try video tutorial?????
I would love to learn your technik...
Kisses thanks for sharing your art
Agno

~amy~ said...

this is AMAZING

Gretchen said...

You blow me away! Wow! All the detail in this is amazing and I love the colors and stamping. This is perfection. Thanks for the mention too, you rock!

Karen B said...

OOOOOOOOOOOH!!!! ooooooh! "Spotting" this, pronto!

Teresa W. said...

Amazing, Kelly! This is FABULOUS! Love all the different snowmen. Yes, it will be hard to part with it.

Jana said...

This is crazy good, Kelly!

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions said...

Wow!! This is incredible!!!!

Elizabeth Allan said...

Is is one big WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW!

Barbara said...

This is so dear and so sweet. I don't think I've seen anything cuter ever! Wow! I'm so impressed!

Alice said...

how cool is that??!! what a beautiful mini book, Kelly! love love what you did with that die and oh those snowmen are soooooo cute! love love this fab project!

Morag said...

Amazing and oh so cute!!!

janet dycus said...

I love the snowman one but I want to buy just the fram and framlit where can you buy these please I got the ablum but need the other die

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...