Saturday, December 8, 2012

A Double Star Birthday Card!!

Hi,

My Brother's Oldest child will be 11 this year and She has always been so Special to me..... She checks the mail box days before her Birthday for a Card from me....Makes a Girl Feel Good!
So When I started this card in Blues ( Her Favorite Color) I knew this had to be for her......

Karen Burniston did  a Video the other day how to double a Pop in Cut insert HERE and I couldn't wait to try it out!!

Here is my Card Front using the Sizzlit set that matches the Pop N Cut and Hero Arts Birthday Background!

And here is the Fun Inside using lots of Dies by Karen and Hero Arts Stamps and an older Penny Black Mouse.....




And a Little Close up of the Scene.....


I know she will Love this Card as She loves all my Cards but with the Pop N Cuts....it just Adds lots more FUN!

Hope you have a Great Day.... These days have been busy here and my Stamp Room is a Disaster!!! But I don't plan on Cleaning it until After the Holiday's......

Hugs!




7 comments:

Barb said...

Oh, my gosh, is she ever gonna love this, Kelly! So special!

donna mikasa said...

LOVE the double stars! Oh my--your niece is going to love this! Your pop up cards are one of a kind keepsakes!

Pajalu said...

Kelly I'm sure your niece will love getting this superb card

Karen B said...

It's official. I'm a lousy aunt. YOU, however, are amazing at it! Love how you mixed in the Star M&S piece with the Party Sizzlits set and the Star PNCs. Smarty!

Dawn T said...

fabulous card Kelly. Perfect for a young lady.

Elizabeth Allan said...

You are the "Queen of Pop" Kelly!

Alice said...

love the fun, fun details inside!! amazing card and your niece is going to treasure this!!

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...