Saturday, November 24, 2012

Hi Happy Saturday Friends!

Hi,

I was Playing with my Hello Pop N Cut Die by Karen Burniston for Sizzix and Some Fun Colors...... and a Newer Greeting Farm stamp!   I admit that I have been a lazy colorer and am a bit Rusty!  When I was on the Greeting Farm Team I had so much Practice at my Coloring Skills but lately I have not made cards that required a lot of Coloring.....
I have been wanting to color this girl and Thought she was Perfect for a Funky Hello Card!

Here is the card Front



Here is the Inside ....

Pretty Fun Huh?   Something about a Pink and Orange Color Combo makes me Happy! combined with a few Polka Dots and a Fun Pop N Cut makes it even better.....
NOTE: The Front Label Frame Die is an Old Sizzix as well as the Friend Word on the inside I think they are both Discontinued?

Have you all been out there fighting the crowds and Shopping?  Not me......
I think I will do most of mine on line this year!

I did get my Tree up yesterday though.   I have had so many ornaments that I stored for ten years when I moved to CA and This is the First year they got to be used since then!!  Makes me both Happy and Sad looking through all the ornaments from years gone by.....

Hope you have a great day!!
Thanks so much for Stopping!

 

10 comments:

Karen B said...

Oh my! If this is your version of "rusty" then I am in awe!!!! Love everything about this and especially the coloring and especially the color scheme and especially the Pop 'n Cuts and especially the polka dots! Wow!

Sue McRae said...

Love the colours on this vivid card Kelly and your colouring is stupendous! I see no "rustiness".

Barb said...

Those colors make me happy too, Kelly! Love the way they look together! Such a fun, fun card! :)

donna mikasa said...

Cuteness! You're not rusty at all! Ask me what rusty looks like--I can show you! Love the colors on this masterpiece, too! Love, love, love!

Joy said...

Well if you think you are rusty in your colouring, smack the forehead, because this is drop dead gorgeous, love it, hugs

Lin said...

What a fantastic detailed card, Kelly! LOOOOOVE it, the colors are so fun!

Dawn T said...

Such a great card Kelly. Your colouring is awesome, not at all rusty. Love the combination of the pink and orange Kelly.

Tracey said...

Amazing colouring Kelly!!! Super fun card too :)

Alice said...

wow! i love the color combo you used for this. so happy and cheerful. gorgeous coloring as always. fabulous card, Kelly!

Elizabeth Allan said...

These colors have me smiling ear to ear! This fun card is spectacular!

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...