Thursday, October 25, 2012

Playing With Mama Elephant stamps is Sooooo Fun!

Hi,

My Sweet Friend Kryssi and her childhood Friend have started a new company with the Sweetest stamps! When I got this Nursery Deco set I couldn't wait to PLAY!!  Especially since my Daughter is Screaming for Baby Cards......
I made a few little cards using this set this morning and can't wait to make more soon!

Here is a Girly Version.....



And the Little Boy Version or Unisex??  It is done in my Favorite Color......


Isn't that little guy the sweetest??  Just LOVE him!

Mama Elephant Blog has lots of Inspiration by Some Awesome Designers  HERE


You can find all the Mama Elephant stamps HERE They have some really great sets!

Hope you have a great day!!

Hugs!




7 comments:

Unknown said...

These are so sweet!

bungadukacita said...

very beautiful card, there is a funny animal footprints...from bunga duka cita

Joy said...

Awww!! these are so super cute Kelly, don't you just love these stamps :) hugs

Dawn T said...

Oh my goodness... these are both so CUTE! Totally awesome!

~amy~ said...

awwwwww....

Elizabeth Allan said...

These are cuddly delights Kelly!

Alice said...

awwww.... these are super sweet and cute, Kelly! love that you created the background with the little foot print. so clever! fab work, my friend!

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...