Saturday, October 13, 2012

Building a Snowman with Pop n Cuts!

Hi,

Happy Weekend..... I Have been playing with my new Pop n Cut Die by Sizzix... They are so FUN just Love to build little Scenes with it!  I have a Halloween one in the works but had a Defective stamp that I wanted to use so am waiting for a replacement and moved on to a Christmas card!

It's no secret that I just Love cards that do something....You will be seeing lots of these and my other Flip it die cards...just a warning!!  :)

Here is the Front using Hero Arts Stamps!


I'll never get snow here...so the only way I can play in it is with Paper Snowmen!!  Love me some Snowmen.....

Here is the Inside!


I had no white wire so painted it and then glittered it to make it look more white.....

I just Adore this new Hero Arts Snowman he is so Sweet.....

I am doing better, got my stitches out yesterday, having lots of pain but handling it and I am able to walk slowly.

Two of the Hero Arts Stamps I used are not linked as they are older CL233 for the Wording on the front and S5075 Big Holiday Words Background for the Front.

Hope you have a great weekend, thanks for stopping by!
Hugs
Follow Me on Pinterest




5 comments:

Barb said...

Glad to hear you're recovering, Kelly - hope you feel less pain now with each day!

I ADORE this card! So darn cute! I think I might just have to get that snowman - he really is so sweet!

donna mikasa said...

Take it easy, girl! Glad to hear your stitches are out and you got to shower!

LOVE your pop up cards--so dang cute! I think this one is my fave. LOVE that snowman! Have a super weekend!

Dawn T said...

WOW - this certainly does make great cards. Love the aqua colour PP you used. Glad that you are doing well.

Virginia L. said...

Glad that you are up to creating, Kelly! Hope you keep the cards coming! I've always loved your snowman and this is no exception! The little snow hill looks gorgeous (not so much in real life for me here). BTW congrats on the Hero Arts Tweet :)

Alice said...

that snowman is super duper cute! such a fun card, Kelly! so glad to hear that you are doing better! big hugs! love ya! =)

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...