Tuesday, September 25, 2012

I Challenged Myself.....


Hi,

I have never been into Fall Colors or Cards...I have the Hardest Time With Brown,Orange and Olive Green Together....Just Not my Thing!  I Do Love the colors seperately but something about them together is just hard for me....

In Yesterdays Kick Start Class Jennifer and Kristina talked about Challenging yourself, So Immediately I knew what I needed to do!
So I Played.....

Here is the First Card I made using  Some Hero Arts Stamps!


I have always Loved those Hero Arts Pumpkins......

Here is the second card I made using Tim Autumn Blueprint Set and Hero Arts Stamps!


I Love Sticky Back Canvas it is always such a Fun addition to a card.

I am Also Going to Enter these in the Current Hero Arts Challenge Fall Colors! Also Entered the These into the Simon Says Stamp Embossing Challenge....

This was kind of Fun after I got Going So I would have to say to Challenge yourself is good  and it was not as hard as I thought.... :)

Most of these Supplies can be found at Inspiration Emporium and if you use the code colorlots you will get 10% off your order!! 

Hope you have a great day and Thanks So Much for Stopping By.....

Hugs,
Follow Me on Pinterest




5 comments:

Lisa Carroll said...

These are GORGEOUS, Kelly! For something that is challenging for you, you certainly did an AH-MAZING job with these colors! I particularly love the touch of twine, wrapped around the stems of the leaves... perfect touch! :) Thanks so much for playing along with us in the 'Emboss It!' challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog! xo

Lou said...

Hi! love both of these so much,the colours are gorgeous and your designs are too.hugs Lou.xx

Dawn T said...

you have risen to your own challenge perfectly Kelly. Love the way you used your canvas. Your leaves on the second card are just stunning.

Elizabeth Allan said...

Autumnal beauty abounds Kelly! Lovely cards!

Alice said...

you used these colors beautifully, girl! amazing backgrounds. love these!

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...