Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Playing With Colors I Like....

Hi Just a Quick Post....I have been really busy helping a Friend and going to Dr. Apts!!  It is no fun to be over 50 let me tell you.....

Anyway I was playing with some of my favorite inks and Colors the other day working on some cards to give my daughter to have on hand....She has been waiting ever so patiently!!

Here is one of the cards I made using some Hero Arts Stamps and Ink!


These colors just make me Happy....No Matter What season it is!!  What are your Happy Colors?

Hope you have a Wonderful Day Thanks for Stopping by....
Hugs!


       
           
                                           
       
       
           
                                           
       
       
           
                                           
       


6 comments:

Barb said...

Hi Kelly! Adorable card - love all those fun colors! My faves, as you might already know, are pink and green - so pretty together! Hugs! :)

Dawn T said...

They are certainly gorgeous colours Kelly ~ a great card.

Elizabeth Allan said...

This is zig-zag cute Kelly! Eat an apple before one of your doctor's appointments... :0)

donna mikasa said...

Love me a zig zag fox! So cute, Kelly! Candy is so lucky to have a cardmaking Mama! Have a super weekend!

~amy~ said...

awwwww....sooo fun:)

Alice said...

love the colors. such a cute and delightful card!

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...