Sunday, October 23, 2011

Still Playing With my Bear Hug Stamp!

Hi.....I LOVE blues and Green's.....and was playing coloring another Penny Black Bear Hug Image.  This time I layered it to make it more dimensional.....I use to do this lots years ago...not so much anymore but I like the way it turned out!  Here is the card.....

I used some Hero Arts Designer Pool Papers for the sky, Cut the shape with my Reverse Wonky Rectangles Die and Distressed it a bit with Pine Needles Distress Ink.  The PP is by My Minds Eye called 12 days of Christmas (LOVE it)..... The card Base is Hero Arts Pool Layering Paper turned inside out so the pool is on the inside of the card, Love doing that....
I used Enamel Accents for the little Snow Drops in the Background and Sparkly Fluff on their hats. The Ribbon is by Creative Impressions dyed with my Lettuce Color Wash and watered down. I also tied a little piece of twine by the Twinery around the ribbon.  Coloring these precious Images by Penny Black just makes me Happy.....Love them!

In case you missed the post below...I posted a few new picks of the kids for those of you that are interested......

We had a really nice lunch today with some friends from Nor Cal...at The White Chocolate Grill.  I had some of Dale's desert too!!!  First time I have gone off my Diet since July!!!  It was sooooooo Yummy.

Here is a little pic of the Yummy!!!


Hope you have a great day!! Hugs.....<3 <3

9 comments:

Dawn T said...

another very cute card Kelly. Love the wonky rectangles. And the Pool layering paper is just beautiful. Loved the yummy dessert pic as well... worth going off the diet for a taste of that!

~amy~ said...

super CUTE card Kelly...and that dessert looks delish!

Barb said...

Oh, man that dessert looks good! I would have ordered two! Love this adorable card, Kelly and I also love when you play with blues and greens - the results are always fabulous!

Alice said...

gorgeous coloring and design. fabulous card, Kelly! love love it! that dessert looks so yummy! so glad to hear that you had fun! =) have a wonderful week, my friend!

Stamping Cafe said...

Gorgeous card, Kelly! Superb coloring and design, beautiful colors too!

The desert looks super yummy, glad you had fun! Have a happy and beautiful week, hugs!!

donna mikasa said...

Love the color combo on this one! So cool! And I think I gained 5 pounds just looking at that dessert! Yummo!

Linda Beeson said...

Not only is that image beyond adorable but wow on your wonderful color choices.

Candis said...

WOW, you totally deserved that (since JULY??) How does one survive without just a BITE of something sweet? : )
ALL my friends keep telling me HOW great you look, and I keep reminding them to make sure and tell YOU next time they see you. So proud of you, especially since you are getting healthy for the grandbabies. They need you around & active for a LONG time to come!
xoxoxoxo

Elizabeth Allan said...

You have the best bear hugs Kelly!

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...