Monday, October 31, 2011

Playing with Hero Arts Stamps and a Jane's Doodle Card!!

Hi,  We had a really Fun weekend.....How bout you?    I wanted to share the card I made using lots of Fun Hero Arts stamps for my Nephew Jack.  I just Love their little Monster stamps so perfect for boys....
Here is the card I made him....
and a closer shot of the Fuzzy Monster.....

I love using Sparkly Fluff on Fun cards for kids..... I used several Hero Arts sets for this card The Party Hat is made using Friendly Flags, Background is Studio Calico Alphabet Background, Monster is from the Monster Fun set, All other stamps are from the You are the Best set....I know Jack will love this card and I sure had a ton of fun making it for him!  The Grungeboard Five is painted with a Pool Paint Dabber Love those dabbers!  You can get all these stamps at Inspiration Emporium and if you use the code colorlots you will get 10% off your order!!

I also have a Very Simple card to share using some Jane's Doodle's Stamps.....No Coloring just very simple with some yummy papers by My Minds Eye called Breeze (LOVE)......
Here is the card....

I added one of Jane's Yummy Buttons and some pearls..... and yes....I am really in love with the aqua's lately just can't shake it sorry!

Here are a few pics of Family at the Train Park yesterday.....Love Family Times!!!

Nixen says CHEESE.....


Hope you have a great day.....Thanks so much for stopping by!!  Hugs......



6 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Gorgeous cards again Kelly! I'm heavily into aqua and duck egg blue right now! Jo x

donna mikasa said...

Love Jack's pull up card--super cute and love the colors! I like how you left Jane's turtle uncolored, too. And thanks for sharing such fun pics! Your grandbabies are growing up so fast! Have a great week, Kellyboo!

Alice said...

adorable cards, Kelly! and LOVE those photos! thanks for sharing and hope you have a wonderful week, my friend! =)

Arabella said...

Gorgeous cards Kelly! I love all the aqua! Your grandkids are adorable too!

Thanks for you lovely comments on my blog and thank you so much for becoming a follower!

Arabella

Dawn T said...

gorgeous Kelly. And I love seeing your family...they are adorable.

Deirdre said...

Just adorable Kelly - thanks for sharing.

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...