Sunday, June 12, 2011

Happy Birthday My Sweet Friend......

Hi.... today is  the Birthday of one of my Very Sweetest Friends.....I had to make a card for her with a Sweet Cupcake and lots of Purple as that is her Color!! This card will be late getting to her story of my life!!    I used Sweet Thing  MiMi....by Penny Black for this card...She is so Cute!!


Just a Short Post today.....We are getting ready to head to CA for another Grueling Week of Appointments and I have lots to get finished before we leave.....


Hope you have a Wonderful Sunday.......Hugs....



8 comments:

Barb said...

Love this adorable card, Kelly! The coloring is amazing, as always! Wonderful design too! Good luck with all those appointments. . .I'll be thinking of you! Hugs! :)

donna mikasa said...

Sweeeeet! I know who our sweet friend is and she will love this! You really rock the Mimi images!

Have a safe trip to CA....I'm so bummed we can't meet! Sending you hugs!

Annika said...

It was a really cute card! I love the stong colors! :)

/Annika

Tiffany Ervin said...

All that purple is sooo magical looking, yum, I SO LOVE IT!!

Dawn T said...

So sweet Kelly.... such an amazing card with all that gorgeous purple. Good luck with your appointments ... hope it nothing to serious my friend... and that the results are all okay

Alice said...

sooooooo beautiful and sweet, Kelly!! I know she will love it! fabulous coloring and design, girl! super card!

Stamping Cafe said...

I will scream if I'm the recipient, Kelly!! Love love love the gorgeous sweet card, just love the colors so much!! You ROCK, my friend! Love ya!!

Jessica Diedrich said...

I LOVE this! Your coloring ROCKS and I LOVE all the purple!

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...