Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Get Your Sparkle On.....

Hi....I think I am finally starting to feel better...thank You for all your Well wishes!!  I can't remember another time I was this sick...it was awful!! Here is another card I made with my New Penny Black stamps from Inspiration Emporium.....Just Love MiMi.....

I used a little stickles on her heart and cherries to go a long with the current challenge at The Inspiration Journal.....Don't forget to enter...you could win 50.00 to spend at Inspiration Emporium!! Here is another card I made for the Challenge using Sparkly Fluff.....Love that Stuff!!


I used a die cut from my tattered floral's and sparkly fluffed the flower and the Button too....this girl was made with Gigi by The Greeting Farm's Body and   The head is that of Daisy Love her.....All these things can be found at Inspiration Emporium....I know I sound redundant...but they carry so many of my favorite things in stamping!


Ashlee has been sweet enough to watch Nixen for a few days so he would not get this nasty flu, sure miss having the baby here for the day!! Hope to have him back tomorrow.....


Hope you have a Sweet Day....Thanks for Stopping By! 







7 comments:

donna mikasa said...

Glad you're feeling better, Kelly! Your cards are awesome as always! Love the sparkly details--so cool! Enjoy the rest of your week! HUGS!!

Alice said...

absolutely amazing coloring, Kelly! wow! gotta make a card for the challenge. =) love love your cards!

Dawn T said...

cute cards Kelly... love how you combined the stamps on your second card. You are so clever. Glad you are feeling better....and you can have your little one back again.

Anonymous said...

Glad you're feeling better, especially before you have to travel. Unfortunately, I feel like I'm getting worse? Not sure how I mustered up the strength to go to work, but I did. I am SO dizzy with a heavy head. YUCK. Wish me a quick recovery, NO time to be sick with both kiddos!?

Tiffany Ervin said...

So good to hear that you are feeling better! Life is just too demanding, isn't it? That's probably why we're sick all the time! I love all the gloss and shine on your Mimi! The cupcake and frosting is really delish!

Leanne said...

Glad you are feeling better and hopefully you will be germ free really soon so Nix can come and keep you company. :)
Love the two card Kelly!! They are both so adorable!!
Have a great week!! Hugs,

Lysa said...

SOO cute! I gotta get me some more of those PB Mimi stamps!

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...