Thursday, May 26, 2011

Hi.....Paying With some Sparkly Fluff....

Hi....Have you ever played with Sparkly Fluff made by Our Craft Lounge....so much fun to have fuzzy things that have a little Glitter to them and it comes in so many fun colors!.... I just got THIS set by Inky Antics and knew the giraffe would be perfect for this!! Here is the card I made.



You know how hard glitter is to Photo....Here is a close up and you can see the sparkle a little better....
All the Background stamps Are Hero Arts....Love making my own pp....the best!!

This week has really flown by....We watch Nixen three days a week and when we have him I don't even try and craft....if he spots stuff out he is going to go for it....Ha!!  Love that little guy he is just Full of personality!

Here is a recent photo of him.....

He is seriously the SWEETEST Baby.....hope he will always stay sweet especially since he is a Boy!

It is really warming up here....last weekend we went to my brothers for Family day as I call it....it was so nice to have all the kids together.  His backyard is like a resort and just perfect for lots of outside fun!  We are getting together again this weekend minus Candis and her family....but my Older Brother that lives in tucson and his wife will be joining us.....I swear...Family time is the BEST!!

Notice my new Blog.....I Just Love it!!  Thanks to Kristina for doing this for me.....I soooooo needed a change!!

Hope you all have a wonderful Day...I hope to get back here soon with some Jane Doodle's Cards......











9 comments:

~amy~ said...

SWEET card and DARLING Grandbaby boy:)

Your blog is fabbie!!!

Candis said...

LOVE the new blog look....I just may reach out to Kristina myself!
More than that, I LOVE that my "Nixen Beaw" stays with you during the week- it brings me so much peace, and I can really focus on work for the most part (and not miss him as much!)
Love you & will miss you this weekend.

Alle mooie dingen said...

what a nice card...especially the giraffe (not sure i write it correct) lovely just lovely
greetings
Anita
http://alle-mooie-dingen.blogspot.com/

donna mikasa said...

Such a cute card, Kelly! Looove that giraffe! And Nixen is just adorable--just want to gobble him up!!

Dawn T said...

super cute card Kelly. that glittery stuff looks wonderful and what a super cute your little one is. Love the new blog header... so nice and graphic and clean looking.

Joy said...

Your card is just the cutest..love it Kelly as well as you new blog look, it is so you! Enjoy your weekend with your family! Hugs!

Alice said...

LOVE the new look, Kelly! so cute!! and that is an super duper sweet card! love that you used the fluff on the giraffe! forgot to get me some sparkle fluff last time... have to get for June... =) love the card and awwww.... Nixen is soooooo adorable!! love those juicy cheeks! =) have a fabulous weekend, my friend! love ya!

Jill said...

I love sparkly fluff, too! This card is ADORABLE. And so is your picture! Thanks for sharing!

Beate said...

What a darling card. Love the scene you created!
Hugs and smiles

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...