Saturday, January 29, 2011

So Grateful for Friends......

Hi....

I just LOVE this stamp I used on this first card...it reminds me of all the wonderful Friendships I have with so many...This one i made for a special friend...now to just get it in the mail!!!!
I manage to stick in one of my Favorite Prima's in this one.......Such a Pretty stamp by Hero Arts 2011.

Here is another card I made with another new Hero Arts stamp....just Playing.......


We are going to take Camden to a park this morning and spend a little time with Candis, Michael and Nixen too.......
Last night we baby sat the kids for a few hours....now we know what the kids go through with two kids between dinner time and bedtime...I call it the two hour crunch!!  Not sure how one person can do this by themself.  So hats off to Candis and Michael......Sure glad I had Papa Dia for help.....

Hope you have a wonderful day and thanks so much for stopping by.......

Kelly

13 comments:

Beate said...

Oh Kelly, those are both beautiful! Dang it girl, don't make me start buying Hero Arts stamps now.
Hugs and smiles

~amy~ said...

both of your cards are soooo fabulous Kelly!

Lin said...

LOVE that dancing with flowers stamp - it's how I'd imagine all of us Hosti if we were ever able to all get together!! Love how you colored in the flowers!

Stamping Cafe said...

Gorgeous gorgeous cards, Kelly! Love how you colored the flowers and give the image some colors, you ROCK girl!

Your girls are so lucky to have you so close by to help, you are an awesome mom!! Have a beautiful weekend with your family!! Big hugs!

Barb said...

You have such an eye for design, Kelly! Love both cards today!

Amy said...

Ooooh I'm lovin' both of these Kelly! The first one is absolutely gorgeous with those cool silhouettes and the typewriter is way too cute! Fab cards! :)

Dawn T said...

such beautiful cards Kelly. Love the pink one and your silhouette card looks stunning.

Candis said...

LOVE that card with the typewriter!
I'm kinda glad you feel a bit of our pain now (hee hee)- but after the chaos subsides...we love to reflect on how amazing they both are.

Thank you guys so much- we love you!

Tracey said...

WOW oh WOW Kelly!!! Gorgeous cards!!! I especially LOVE the first one...you are so ROCKING that stamp sista!!!

Virginia L. said...

Gorgeous cards, Kelly! I have that stamp (Dance with the flower) and I love it,too! Beautiful cards--as always!

Jane said...

LOVE LOVE them both!

Tiffany Ervin said...

Beautiful cards Kelly! Always love to see how you play with all the new stamps! So grateful to have friendships!

Tasha said...

Wow both of these are gorgeous! Love them
love tasha xx

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...