Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Playing With Hero Arts......

Hi Happy Wednesday!!   I Love Hero Arts and their stamps...I have been so busy I have not had a lot of time to PLAY in their challenges......This week I managed to squeeze two cards in!!
The challenge this month is Back to School or Keep In Touch.....Since I have no school aged children I chose to do the Keep in touch theme. This week it is Jennifer's turn to Blog and she has had some Amazing things on the Blog so far this week...go check it out HERE.
Here are the cards I made!
I LOVE Kraft and Aqua...it has to be one of my Very Favorite Combos!!  The Next one is a little Fun card I thought I would send to a Friend....Love this Frog!!
I am getting ready for a visit with my youngest....she and her Boyfriend will be here on Thursday!! My House smells like Jerky as she loves it and has asked me to make some....(Even though I don't think she should have the salt being Pregnant).....
Hope you have a great day!! Thanks so much for stopping by.......

13 comments:

Barb said...

That poppy card is so gorgeous, Kelly! I love the way you've colored them to coordinate with the kraft! And what a cute frog! Love the large dotted background!

Dawn T said...

Love that Poppy and your frog is super cute. Glad you got time to play with some HA goodies.

donna mikasa said...

Love your cards, Kelly! The froggie card makes me smile and the poppies are so elegant!

Vanessa said...

I so love that gorgeous poppy card!! That froggy is cute, too - but that poppy card is just perfect!!

Unknown said...

cuteness! i am loving that little frog...sweet!

Rachel said...

Love those cards especially the frog one!! Yummm jerky I am really jealous!! I agree I don't think Ashlee should be eating it instead send it to me!!!

Pam Varnell said...

Both of these are just adorable Kelly. Two totally different stamping styles and both are drop dead gorgeous.

Ashlee said...

I love the frog card, very cute! OOOOOO and thanks for the jerkey. I told Ray you were making some and he said he would try to leave me 2 peices(but little does he know he will be lucky if I even share) haha! See you soon :)
Luv ya!

Kryssi said...

told ya i love the card.. the frog one is so cute too, an that signature use of flower - genius!!! genius, you are!! so happy to see your work again on HA!

Stamping Cafe said...

Gorgeous cards, Kelly! The froggie card is so happy and the poppies is pure elegant, I love love love how you color the poppies!!

Tiffany Ervin said...

Beautiful and fun loving! I love your use of the long oval scallop nestie, was thinking of getting that one for vertical images!

Alice said...

LOVE that adorable frog!! beautiful cards as always, girl!

Sherri Everett Thompson said...

Kelly, that little frog is just too cute! Love him!

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...