Saturday, February 20, 2010

Sketch Saturday........

Hi....Sorry I have been away....been really busy these past few days!!!  I Love to PLAY in the Saturday Sketches over at Club Anya and Friends......Almost did not make it!!  I got up at 4 this morning and got a little time to PLAY......
Here is the Sketch!
 

And here is my card........Not Looking forward to St. Patty's Day this year.....It is my birthday and I will be 50!!!!!!!!  The only good thing about it....I will be in AZ spending time with Camden and my girls and Friends....and i get to meet up with Donna M in Vegas and I'm sooooooooo excited about that!!!!!



I used Sweet Ebony my Digi stamp from The Greeting Farm....she is so Cute!

I'm hoping to get some time to work on my Real Estate Classes on line....my deadline is Approaching Fast.....


Oh and notice the NEW Blog Look?  My wonderful Daughter was busy yesterday changing the look for me....Love that she keeps it up so I don't have to......

Hope you have a Fun Weekend!!!
Thanks for Popping by....







15 comments:

Candis said...

Who gets up at 4am on a Saturday? You are too funny!

Pam Varnell said...

This is fabulous Kelly. Would have never thought to make her a St. Patty's girl. LOVE it!!!

Your new blog is awesome. I really like the new blog header too. You rock girl.

Dotty Jo said...

And I thought I was a good girl getting up at 7am to blog!!! Love your card, Ebony is such a favourite of mine - sadly she never gets to wear such gorgeous eye shadow when I'm in charge of the colouring!!! Jo x

Tasha said...

Such a pretty card - fab colouring
love tasha xx

Anonymous said...

I really love this stamp, so cute with the little skull on her shirt !!!
Hugs
Mag :)

donna mikasa said...

You are crazy cute!! 4am? I just went to bed at 1am!
Well, it was worth it....LOVE your card and can't wait to see you in VEGA$!!!!! Dale, too.......

Tiffany Ervin said...

Oh my, love your sweet lucky charm card!! Hope it brings you the best of luck with your planning this year! Love the new look to the blog, so pretty and fresh!

Danni said...

Wonderful card!!

Alice said...

no way! you are not 50!!?? you seem a year younger than me! =) soooooo hope that you have a great time meeting Donna at Vegas (i wish I could be there... ) and with your girls in Arizona!! very cute card today! Have a lovely weekend, girl. love ya!! =)

Dawn T said...

Great looking card Kelly... love the new header and look to the blog too... and hey 50 is great!!!!

Moccavanila by Vera Rhuhay said...

Fabulous card,Kelly!
Hope you have a great meet with Donna at Vegas!

Barbara said...

This is so pretty Kelly! What a sweet daughter you have as well to make your blog look so nice!
Barbara

Kathy said...

OMG...stunning , amazing beautiful!!!!

Stamping Cafe said...

50 is still way young, besides you look totally hot in 50!! Gorgeous card as always! WooHoo, how fun to meet with Donna in Vegas! Have fun, so excited for you!

Suzanne C said...

Adorable card! 50 is just a number and sounds like you are going to be having some serious fun! Meeting up with Donna and family too!

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...