Monday, March 30, 2009

Happy Birthday to Hero Blog!!




Today is the Anniversary of the Start of the Hero Arts Blog......Lots of Prizes happening over there...go check it out! This weeks challenge is to make a one layer card...this will be a tough one on me as I love lots of layers on my cards....
the Pink and Brown Card is my first try with a one layer card....I stitched around the houndstooth pattern to make it look like it was layered....

Happy Monday and Happy Blog Birthday to Hero Arts!!!

9 comments:

Anne said...

Hi, Kelly! Cute card! Hero Arts ROCKS! :-)

Candis said...

Forgot to ask you over the phone, did you check out Michael's website? (I have it under my Favorite Sites now.) He is very proud of it! It's just his portfolio website, for future possible employers, and he'll have a personal design one in the near future.

Kryssi said...

really neat cards, kelly! btw, are u still using a flash when u take pics?

Stamping Cafe said...

Awesome cards, Kelly! Love the colors!! You sure did an awesome job with that Houndstooth stamp!!

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

Super gorgeousness! Man, this one layered stuff looks great!!!

Hero Arts Rocks! I just have to 'ditto' what Anne said :)

donna mikasa said...

LOVE how you stitched around the houndstooth....so clever! You really are the Houndstooth Queen.....

Suzanne C said...

Adorable Cards and love them!

Dawn T said...

great cards Kelly. You've really made them look like lots of layers witht eh stitching. Love the look

Diana said...

Pink card is really cool. All your work is fabulous, Kelly!

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...