Sunday, January 4, 2009

Some thank you's and a Little Owl Card.....




My thank you's are finished but the Girls needed some....so today I had a little time and got them finished!
The little Owl image I have had sitting around here for a while and decided to make a little card with him too!
Weather here is really nice today so we went to the swap meet this morning. When I woke up this morning it was only 28 degrees out whice is real cold for us.....
Hope my plants survived the cold last night....as I did not cover them!

4 comments:

Suzanne C said...

The owl card is adorable and I love the thank you cards they are beautiful!

Candis said...

Cute thank yous- can't wait to get them!

Thank you for the Thank you cards! HA

Anonymous said...

These are terrific!

I have an award for you at my blog tomorrow after 6:00 a.m. (if you're interested).

Deborah

dominodebi.typepad.com

roc said...

love your cards!

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...