Saturday, December 13, 2008

This To Me says it all.....





I just love the way Camden is Looking at Candis and Candis Looking at Camden in this photo... (Click on it and Enlarge so you can see)To me it is Priceless! I Love the way Candis and Michael both Adore this child....
Nothing like being first time Parents! I am really proud of both of them and know Camden will always be loved...

The Cards are a few more I made for Christmas I had received these Poinsettias in the mail and wanted to use them.

Yesterday I struggled with doing another color challenge but just could not get into the colors....
I'm hoping today to have more time to finish my room and make a few cards too!

4 comments:

Suzanne C said...

What a beautiful picture! Brings back a lot of memories from when mine were littler.

Candis said...

That is probably my favorite too- Jenni did such a good job of capturing emotion!

Love you!

mickeydee said...

Completely and totally precious!

Jenni said...

Think that one is my favorite one too! They are a beautiful family!

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...