Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Cooking and a Shredder....


I worked in the kitchen all day....got the Brine made and my Turkey in the Brine and my stuffing is all done!! I follow the Pioneer Woman's Blog and boy can that gal cook!!! She always has the best recipes and ones you can really trust.
Not only does she have yummy recipes she shows you step by step through the process...
The addy is http://thepioneerwoman.com/confessions/ if you have not checked out this blog..I highly reccomend it!
When you get to the page click up to cooking and go from there....
I used her recipe for the stuffing this year and the brine for the turkey and will make her mashed potatoes again this year they are yummy!!!

Sorry no art today...all I made was a Shredder....(Edited: Added it anyhow...after all we all have bad days!)

Hope each of you have a blessed Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Jenni said...

Sounds like some yummy food! The card is fabulous as well!
Happy Thanksgiving!

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...