Monday, August 25, 2008

We are Back for a few short days.....








We are back.....It was a Fun class at Stampers Corner we made these 6 cards.....very simple but fun!




I also got some great mail The Penguin Surf Card is from my swap partner Deb and the Spinner ATc is one Jan made for Sept.




Dale got the boat all tuned up and worked on the golf cart too....


We made a really nice dinner for 8 of us on Saturday and that is always lots of fun too.




I need to work on some ART today and tomorrow as we are heading back out on Thursday for the long weekend.




got a few new toys at stampers Corner and feel the need to play!!!


No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...