Sunday, July 6, 2008

Getting Ready to Go to AZ....


Today will be spent doing laundry and cleaning...tomorrow I need to go to the grocery and make sure Dale has plenty of his favorite things to survive as a bachelor for a week.....
I sure am loving my Hero Arts Big Owl....I made a card with him shown here and painted it using colored pencils and gamsol....The blue and green one i did with my Copics.....I Love the Blue and green one....
Kind of been stuck on those colors lately??
I plan to take several images with me and my pencils and gamsol...just incase I have some down time!
I don't want to ttake my copics as if they got lost in my luggage...I would be out a lot of $$!!!!
So Excited to get this baby here and get to hold her......

1 comment:

mickeydee said...

Oh............love that blue and green one too! Have a wonderful time in Arizona. I can't wait to see pics of that new, little one!

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...