Friday, June 27, 2008

The Non Stamping Card....


It is soon my SIL's birthday.....I always have a hard time with guy cards....Except for Dale's....
Michael looks mean in this photo of him acting silly....
But he is sweet and kind and sentimental and is going to be a wonderful father...He already is a Wonderful husband to my Daughter.
No stamping on this one...but I think he will like the personal touch.
I'm going to pack my bag today as I don't think it will be too long before I head for AZ.....
So excited for the baby and to get to hold her and spoil her for a week....

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Great card!!

I got something for Camden's room...I think you all will like it!!

Can you send me Candise's address and I can send it to you while you're there at her house so you can help her "put it up"

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...