Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Inchie Birthday card....and Inchie Naughty Card....


I made this for Hero Arts inchies this week and also for a friend for her Birthday.....I love the Hero Cupcake...it is one of my VERY favorite stamps and it is NOT a Bird!! I made the Hooter card for a friend who just had Breast Surgery....A friend of mine had made a card with this saying and I stole her idea...thanks Diane!

My apt. went well yesterday.....I have a med he wants me to take.....I will start tonight.
He told me it might make me very sick and i need to be tough and get through it that it will get better......
As long as I am not too sick to go to AZ in a few days and meet my new Grandaughter....

Candis went to the Dr. yesterday and was told it could happen within the next week....Camden is weighing about seven and a half pounds from what the Dr. guesses right now.....
I was hoping she would be about 6 something so it would be an easier birth.....

2 comments:

Jenni said...

I can't wait for Camden either!!!! Lola is so excited to have a new best friend soon!
Your cards are all so amazing...I think that you should start some sort of business! I love everything that you do and have so much fun looking at your page everyday to see what new things are up!

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

Awesome cards!!! LOVE the hooter one.. what a great friend you are!!!

ps. Hope you are doing ok too, seeing the 'meds' info...
Take Care!

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...