Sunday, June 8, 2008


I got to play a little yesterday...nothing wonderful it was one of those days! I saw a card similar to this on Splitcoast Stampers and remembered I had a similar stamp... I was actually hoping an order I had placed would come and I could finish my spinner cards...but it didn't!
This is one I made....I have had this stamp for a long time and have only used it once....
I have really been trying to use stamps I have!!LOL! I love this SU patterned paper...need to get some more!
Next week is going to be really busy and hectic too.....
We have several apts. to go to before Dale's surgery and I have to start giving him the shots on Wed....
Neither he nor i are thrilled with that but it has to be done.....

No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...