Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Another OLD stamp Revisited!

Do you Ever feel like This??? This is how I feel lately.....
Dale and I had a really nice visit with the attorney this morning and he is just the nicest guy and listens and is patient and calming.....
We came home and I thought of this lady and how Dale and I feel right now...I had to make the attorney a thank you.....So here it is......
Too bad it is not a guy but I think he will get a kick out of it.......
Note...it is not the neatest job...I wanted to hurry and get it out in the mail today so it was a quick put together......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

All of your cards are beautiful..you never seem to lose your MOJO!!!!

mickeydee said...

I have this stamp and it cracks me up! I love what you did with it one this card!

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...