Thursday, April 17, 2008

Just a Little Bird Card....and great Inchie Mail!




Not much time to play today....Tired from last night and had to get up and take the truck to Watsonville for Service.....
Dale took a little nap and I took the time to make a little card......

I got these Inchies in the mail from Joy today....WOW....She really outdid herself this month!!
The little sunburst flower has spirelli in the center....
johnny Depp has beads from his hair....the detail she put into these little one inch works of ART is amazing.....

I have some baby announcements I need to be playing with...hope to feel creative tomorrow! Today was not the day......

1 comment:

mickeydee said...

Love that card! I just bought that bird stamp set yesterday. You have inspired me to use it! (have to admit that many of my purchases stay in the package for awhile)

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...