Wednesday, March 19, 2008

They Are Fianally Finished....




I worked really hard on Monday and Tuesday and finally got the 45 shower invites finished!
They will go in the mail today and I am hoping she will get them by the weekend......

I have gotten tons of Wonderful birthday cards in the mail and lots of other mail too!
I am hoping maybe tomorrow to get some photos of them and put on my blog....

Today we have to go to town as we have apts. and then tomorrow Dale has a really long apt in Pacific Grove.....Busy week for us!

So glad I have these shower invites finished....Now is it time to play???

2 comments:

Jan aka StampQn said...

They are wonderful. She will love them!

Anonymous said...

Great job on the invites..I know you've been busy!!

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...