Monday, February 4, 2008

Childs Play....

This months Inchies are PIGS....
When I was VERY young...about 5 or 6....?? Just learning my letters...I use to go to my Dad's office once in a while and he taught me to draw a pig by making letters. This is something that is always in my mind when I think of my Dad. When I knew I had to do some pig art...it just felt right to use the pig my dad taught me to draw.
I am going to try and find some real tiny wiggly eyes to put in the O tomorrow......

I got all my Valentines addressed and ready to go...I will mail them on my way out the door Thursday.
I got all my stuff together to do a craft with Madison...we are going to make Valentine Heart boxes and put Candy in them for a few of her friends.

Tomorrow I hope to finish my Inchies and get started on my packing for the trip!

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...