Monday, February 11, 2008

Baby Shower Invites!


OK...They have skulls as that was Candis and Michaels request...Michael designed the background paper and it is wonderful! This is a sample of what the outside will look like.
The inside I will print the wording on vellum and secure it in the card.

Started feeling like I was getting a cold yesterday morning and by the time I was on the plane..it was getting worse....
Came home and have a FULL BLOWN COLD!!! Feel miserable.......

Had a great time in AZ and it was SO FUN to get to see my Grand Baby (Girl) in the ultrasound....
Her name is Camden Edith Creel.... The Edith is after my Mom and I am so thrilled with that as Candis and my Mom had a real special relationship.

Off to bed I go!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful name....love it!!

Sorry to hear you're sick...take some alka seltzer cold med (it worked great for us last time!!)

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...