Monday, January 7, 2008

Look Who Came For Dinner????




Lynn and her husband Pete were on their way home from their Christmas trip.....They got to Monterey last night and came to Santa Cruz for the night and dinner out with Dale and I....
We had a yummy meal at the Crows Nest!
I have known Lynn for about 13 years?? I met her through a card swap and we have been friends ever since...It was so nice to finally get to meet Pete and their dog Misty too....
We had a really nice visit and can't wait to go to Washington some day and visit them!
(Rachel...she saw the sea lions and s--t!!!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that you two got to meet up and that she saw the Sea Lions and s..t!!! Great pic of the two of you!!

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...