Friday, January 18, 2008

Friday Ramblings....


Since I'm going to AZ in Feb....I wanted to make Candis a Book she can keep photos each month of her pregnancy and other notes along the way.....
I used a Maya road chipboard album that Rachel gave me as it has 8 pages so both sides will make 14 pages not including the front and back.....
I Love the making memories noteworthy line .
Hope to get it all ready so she can just add a photo each month!

I also got a few of my Valentines Day cards Finished.....
Jan had showed me a blog that had a card made with this stamp set...well I had to have it!
3 down many to go.....

No plans for us this weekend.....I think it is time I do a little cleaning!!
We will be gone next weekend and we might bring Dale's cousin home with us to stay a few days.
He is severely handicapped so it will be lots of work but he wants to come and Dale is quite fond of him.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Great cover for the book...how is the book coming along??

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...