Friday, December 7, 2007

Just Couldn't Pass on him.....


I went to Starbucks this morning again and stopped in the gift store next door...just could not pass this attitude bird up!! I thought he was so cute......

The card is my basic Christmas card this year...this one I made about 40 of! It was easy and it went really fast...thanks to the great set by memory box rubber stamps!!

I got all but two little boxes in the mail today and am officially finished shopping except for Dale! It sure feels great and today I will clean up my massive mess in the house and work on some Inchies!

1 comment:

Jan aka StampQn said...

That bird has great attitude!

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...