Saturday, December 15, 2007

Come on Over For Cookies!





I decided today was the day I needed to start my Holiday baking.....I like to take little things to a few of our neighbors. I need to get it done and out of here before we eat it all......
Today I made home made Oreo like cookies and Snicker doodles. The house smells so good but boy is my Kitchen a MESS!! Can't take credit for the recipes as they came from Melissa Phillips Blog http://lilybeanpaperie.typepad.com/lilybeans_paperie/...Dale says they are REAL YUMMY!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

yum! yum! are the oreos as good as they look?

Rachel said...

They really do look yummy...and I'm not eating cookies so its nice you posted the pics..I can enjoy them that way!!!

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...