Thursday, November 1, 2007

Transparency ATC's.....And I'm going to be a GRANDMA!!

I really was not sure how to do this theme.....I am so far behind on getting them finished too!
this will be the last theme for a while as everyone is so busy right now....
I'm sad not to get the weekly fun mail from Jan and Roc and hope it starts up again soon!

I'm so excited to be a Grandma and can hardly wait until July when the baby is born!!!!
Candis and Michael just found out they are going to be parents.....
I knew they wanted to start a family soon as Candis wants to be finished by the time she is 30 or so. I couldn't be happier......

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Yay!!! So happy...now you better start scrapping those baby pics!!!

Dobell Family-Reaching Out said...

LOL your going to be a grandma...that is wonderful. My daughter who is 26 this year tells me she is going to make me a grandma too sometime this year. Yahhhh I always wanted that Im happy for all the family. I read about Dale and I had first chatted with you when he was going to have the op...Is he doing ok now? I do hope so I could read that this man is adored by you and you look wonderful together, it was a very anxious time for you and you still managed to make some lovely art pieces...great stress reliever... art isnt it. Well Ive had a wonderful time looking at all your fine work and Im off to bed yourve kept me up until 12:50am norty girl lol Did i ever tell you about the drop bears?? lol ask me if I havent lol smiles Michelle

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...