Saturday, November 10, 2007

Craft Fair Cuties!!

Today Dale and I ran through a local Craft Fair they had in town for something to do.......
I spotted this Santa that I thought was adorable (The Red and White One)....
I asked the lady how much and she said 5.00!!??? Excuse me??? 5.00! Then she said their is another one over there sitting in the sleigh and it is 5.00 too!
Well....for 5.00...I couldn't even make them so I bought both!
I think I'll give the smaller one to Candis and Michael for their House.
We went and had a wonderful Chinese lunch and a Starbucks and got home just before it started to sprinkle......

1 comment:

Rachel said...

What a deal...those are adorable!!!

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...