Saturday, November 17, 2007

Class Work.....




This week will be the start to the last week of my collage class.....
We were suppose to be putting words to our pictures. I am stumped for a quote or wording for the egg stain one.... if anyone has an idea please post it here or e-mail me.....
The other are smaller and I did not have a lot of room for words so I chose opne word that fit the picture best.....
I have really enjoyed this class and have learned lots of new stuff!

I have been sick for three days but am on the mend now.......

1 comment:

Jan aka StampQn said...

I'm nesting on my little throne.

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...