Monday, October 15, 2007

More Photos Of The Babies....

Photo To the right is my Brother helping Madison do her homework....



Jack and Morgan's Bath time was FUN! Jack Loves to Splash and Splash....
I had a hard time getting good Photos of morgan the whole time we were there as she blinks to the flash!! they will be so cute for Halloween being mickey and Minnie....
Madison is going to be a cheer Leader...we couldn't talk her out of it!!

Dale shaved his beard before we left...leaving this huge ugly mustache (Kind of looked like a walrus)....He told me he was leaving it and I was just dying thinking my brother would have a fit with the way he looked!!!LOL! He did shave it all off....Yea!!! He Looks so much better now....

Today I hope to create a little and get some ART rolling back on this blog...


No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...