Friday, September 14, 2007

Inchies....and a card...



On the left are Inchies I got in the mail yesterday! The row going down on the left is from Jerri Sue the middle row down is from Jan and the last row are Lynn's!! So fun to get these little pieces of ART!
On the right is the card I mailed to Rachel this week, I think she should have gotten it today??
I worked on a project for her box and will post that after she receives it.
Not much going on today other than a little relaxing and making a BIG mess in my stamp room!!! We are home this weekend so that is good....
Going to some friends tomorrow for home made Pizza....Yum!

No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...