Thursday, May 24, 2018

A Circle Charm Pop Up and My Winner from the Brutus Monroe Hop!!

Hi,
I have a fun Circle Charm Pop Up to show you using New Karen Burniston dies coming Next week! I made this for a friend for her Birthday!  I LOVE Flamingo's I was so excited to see Karen's New Beach Charms and that they included a flamingo!
I saw this patterned paper at Hobby Lobby and thought it would be perfect for my card.

Here is the Front!

I used Karens Numbers and the Banners from the Tag Book Pop Up!
The Sentiments are My Favorite Things....

Here is another view of the front!

And the inside.....


And another view....


A close up so you can see the sparkle.....


Supplies I used for this fun card are linked below, all dies are available except for the Circle Charm Pop Up and the Beach Charms and they can be preordered for the first week in June!!

My Winner from the Brutus Monroe Blog Hop is chundley/Carla From Utah! 
Please email me at kellykellster123@yahoo.com with your mailing address!!



Hope you all have a wonderful day....
XOXO
Kelly




1 comment:

cghundley said...

Oh this card is lovely!
Love the pop up inside
piece and all that sparkle.
Also I am so happy to by
your winner! Thank you
so very much. I sent
you am email.
Carla from Utah

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...