Wednesday, January 24, 2018

New card on my blog using the NEW Fancy Label Accordion by Karen Burniston!

Hi,

Years ago when Karen Burniston was with Sizzix her Accordion is what drew me in to her and I had to have one..... I was so glad she came out with a New Fancy Label Accordion as these type of cards are so much Fun! If you have the original Sizzix or the one she had with ECD the accessories will work on your accordion!   I have a Four page Accordion to show  you today with a sea life theme using her New dies!



I had to add some tiny google eyes to the critters so fun......

below is another view


And the card in the open position

A shot of the first two pages....


and the last two....


Another photo of my card...

I just love the New edges I have used both of them on my card today....
All products are linked below and the New dies are shipping by February 1 so you can preorder and be the first to get them!!
Thank you for stopping by today and have a wonderful day!
XOXO
Kelly


1 comment:

Marlene L said...

Beautiful card! Love the colors and all the wonderful dies!

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...