Saturday, December 23, 2017

Make a Wish

Hi,

Im trying to use up some things I have had colored and since I have several Birthdays coming up I thought Id make a Birthday Pop Up! Especially since we are approaching Jesus's Birthday!
I used the KB Riley Katherine Label Pop Up by Karen Burniston and the Beary Special Birthday stamps by My Favorite Things.

Here is the front of the card:






And the Card Opened Up!




And another view.....


I just Love the Katherine Label Pop up and how easy it is to create a fun card!

Supplies I used are linked below....
Thank You for stopping by today and Merry Christmas my friends!!
XOXO
Kelly






1 comment:

Sudha said...

Wow...this is so gorgeous creation. Love the bright colors,love the inside view.Its so cheerful.

Sudha
sudha-kalra.blogspot.in

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...