Friday, October 20, 2017

Happy Birthday To You Squidgy Style !

Hi,

One can never have enough birthday cards in my mind!  I am trying to use up some images I have that have been colored for a while. Today I made a Birthday card using a Huggy Squidgy by Stamping Bella and some of the Fun Karen Burniston dies....

Here is the Front:



And the card opened up!


And a close up of the Squidgy scene :)

This die set is so easy and such a Fun one to make Window cards wth.  The Banners are from the Twist Panel Pop Up  Set also by Karen Burniston!
Supplies I used are linked below....
Thank You for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend!
XOXO
Kelly



1 comment:

Dotty Jo said...

Looks brilliant - and soooooooo complicated! Jo x

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...