Friday, September 29, 2017

It's A Boy Card using New Moda Scrap by Elizabeth Craft Designs!


Hi,

Have you seen the New Moda Scrap Papers by Elizabeth Craft Designs?  So many Fun Patterns and there are a few that have matching stamps and dies! The one I'm using today is called the Color of Puppies Boy! The stamps are super fun too......

Here is the front of my card:



I used the Cover page for the paper and cut strips from it for the front of my card

I decided to make a pop up and use the other cute animals featured in the set....


I love how the animals have a thick white border around them....
I added a pice of Kraft card stock cut using the Adventure Edges at the bottom so the card had a spot to write a personal message.

Supplies I used are linked below....
Thanks for stopping by today....
XOXO
Kelly




No comments:

A Birthday Card Using The Bam Box Pop Up By Karen Burniston!

 Hi, I have a Birthday card I created in a favorite color combo of mine, it reminds me of my daughters wedding quite a few years ago. I used...